Division Brewing’s 2nd annual Farm Fresh Fruit Fest! Using the best..fully ripened local fruit from both Windy Creek Vineyards and Grimes Blueberry Farms, we release our Espalier series once a year. This year’s event will have Blueberry, Plum, Peach and Wine Grape varieties plus some special surprises and old favorites.
- Plum Espalier – 1yr barrel aged sour infused with 100 lbs of fresh plums.
- Blueberry Espalier – 1yr barrel aged sour infused with 125 lbs of fresh blueberries.
- Peach Espalier – 1yr barrel aged sour infused with 125 lbs of fresh peaches.
- Rico Rojo – Flemish red sour aged 1yr in barrels infused with cherries, black currants and raspberries.
- Be Kind & Re Rind – Watermelon Saison
- Elder Bramble – Blackberry and Elder Flower Sour
- Dark Heart – Pomegranate dark sour aged in whiskey barrels.
- Galaxy Gazer – NEIPA w/pineapple & mangos.
Join us for a special night to celebrate our new whiskey barrel aged milk stout and enjoy some amazing sausages from Heiser Haus.
Our new NEIPA inspired offering packed with Citra and Mosaic hops. Soft, pillowy and sweet on first sip. This juice bomb finishes with a satisfying, moderate bitterness that begs to be crushed. 6.1% ABV
Hop Fog NEIPA ABV 5.5% / IBU N/A. Heaps of Citra hops with a little Amarillo thrown in. We dialed back the bitterness to 9 on this one, so let us know what you think.
Also, don’t miss Mother Effer-vescent, our new BRUT IPA ABV 7% / IBU 26. A beer designed to be as dry as brut champagne, Mother Effer-vescent has a low malt profile to showcase the Ekuanot, Loral and Mosaic hops added post boil.
Hey…. we picked up some really cool 10oz glasses for our Saturday tour special. With the smaller glass, we are increasing the number of tastes to 5 beers. Cheers!
Our first bottle conditioned release of Rosalee is almost ready. : D We will be sharing specific details with the mailing list soon, so please stay tuned.