Hop Fog NEIPA ABV 5.5% / IBU N/A. Heaps of Citra hops with a little Amarillo thrown in. We dialed back the bitterness to 9 on this one, so let us know what you think.
Also, don’t miss Mother Effer-vescent, our new BRUT IPA ABV 7% / IBU 26. A beer designed to be as dry as brut champagne, Mother Effer-vescent has a low malt profile to showcase the Ekuanot, Loral and Mosaic hops added post boil.
Hey…. we picked up some really cool 10oz glasses for our Saturday tour special. With the smaller glass, we are increasing the number of tastes to 5 beers. Cheers!
Our first bottle conditioned release of Rosalee is almost ready. : D We will be sharing specific details with the mailing list soon, so please stay tuned.
We are so excited to soon be entering our 3rd year of business with a new, larger brewhouse, allowing us to brew even more beer and share it across Arlington, TX and the surrounding areas.
We really want to thank everyone who has supported us for the past two years and celebrate the future with you. Please join us on New Year’s Eve between 4pm-Midnight and let us raise a glass. Prost!
To make the day even more special, we have the following perks lined up.
– Tapping of our first foeder (large oak fermenting vessel) ale.
– Special barrel aged ales.
– 21 beers on tap.
– Limited Division Anniversary glassware.
– 10 half pours…if you choose to stay a spell and want to try a wider variety.
Music provided by…
Gypsy Sun Revival
Tickets are still available for our breakfast and brewing event. Saturday from 10am-2pm. $25 entry gets you…
- Division logo glassware with 4 samples, including a new coffee porter.
- Homemade…from scratch…special recipe waffle breakfast.
- Brewery side seats to watch the waffle beer brewing experiment.
Seating is limited, so purchase tickets online or get there early.
Purchase tickets online